Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Jake Kuzyk
Thread: Jake Kuzyk
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 03:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
JeffreyCH
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Steezy View Post
gear directly related to rider skill level and age

judging by your ignorance of this fact, and of the novelty of the video, I'm going to guess you're AT LEAST 50 and ride with both stances at positive angles. Therefore you are not worthy to post in this thread.

Go ahead and think that you're smarter/better/cooler than this video... however you can just go ahead and refer to my picture for my responses to anything you say from here on in.
Congratulates, Gaper you've won the award.
Nope not 50 yet, my helmet is a Giro, not a Bern (still dunno wtf that has to do with anything ) I have 3 pairs of Smith's a pair of Anon's and a pair of Dragon's, ride a centered -15/15 duck because I ride switch a lot, same as my wakeboard. Considering I ride snowmobiles into the back country, and ride all over A-basin your WAY off on your assessment of my skill level. Not sure why I'm explaining this to some baggy pants, over sized hoodie wearing park rat that probably can't even skate off the lift and spends all day walking around the park looking cool. And NONE of that changes the fact...THAT VIDEO WAS FUCKING STUPID! Get over it! Now you can go back to the delusion of coolness you live by.