Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Judge my park style
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 08:18 PM   #24 (permalink)
lonerider
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheoSamad View Post
Must have me mixed up with someone else. I never tried any inverts off backyard jumps.

Also idk what you mean by video code. (Idk if you mean the video URL, or embed HTML)
I thought it was you... you posted like a bunch of clips... when removed/blocked them soon afterwards (kind of like what you did with the video you started posting in this thread).

Anyways if you click on "Go Advanced" you will see more tag options... one for youtube that adds a youtube tag that looks like (remove the slashes) \[YOUTUBE\]RV_FhWc0T4U\[\YOUTUBE\] and one for Vimeo that's like \[VIMEO\]<videoid>\[/VIMEO\]. Stick the videoid in those tags and you are set.

Halldor Helgason's God Backfip Xgames 2011 - YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheoSamad View Post
In the meantime, When I was talking about trying to send backflips more over my backhand I mean like the one in this video (not to mention Halldor is the son of God)

See how He goes more over his back hand but it's not a full on cartwheel like how Mark Mcmorris does doubles?

(second jump)
That's still basically a laid out wildcat (backflip cartwheel style) if you don't tighten your body to maintain it "sideways" you will again naturally "open up your body" so your chest facedown hill. I often end up doing this even when I try to do a wildcat.

Last edited by lonerider; 01-17-2013 at 08:26 PM.
lonerider is offline   Reply With Quote