Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Rocker Board for my Small Hill
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 07:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
Nivek
Veteran Member

An ollie contst has more to do with how strong you can jump. I've watched a friend ollie a slow sign on a noodle that was also too small, with no speed.

If the Pickle or Impossible say anything of the way the Trip will ride I wont be too much of a fan. Neither were taking advantage of the asym the way they should. They have a softer core on the heelside that just didnt holld as well as I wanted. Shorter and deeper is enough, they shouldnt soften the core too. On top of that you can fairly easily over load the board snapping off a roller or whatever. Everytime I'd load up the tip would just sorta much out. Skate pop only, and its ok there. Not great, not bad. Overall Mervins for me are just plain easy to ride. Magne means you dont have to pay attention to edge control and no carbon means they arent super energetic rides so if you're not always on it the board wont buck you. But if you really wanna push it there are other boards that give you more response and energy.

That thing I do to escape the world and have fun with my friend

Also, buy my things?
http://www.snowboardingforum.com/buy...ml#post1737634
Nivek is offline   Reply With Quote