Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Woman with narrow feet, tiny ankles and heels!
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 08:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
silverwhale

I also have really narrow feet as well (size 8.5), and I have Salomon boots (possibly the Kiana, but I got them 3 or 4 years ago so now sure how similar the current model is). They are really comfy once on, and I don't have any trouble with heel lift. That being said, I find the lacing system a bit difficult - it has a 2 part speed lace system. I actually think it was easier to get my boots really tight with regular laces, but I like that these stay tight throughout the day. They aren't HARD to do up (no muscle required), it just takes me a while :P So just make sure you can do boa laces up tight enough, because I cannot just pull from the top tab on mine or they are too loose! I usually have to clip one side of the laces in at a time and pull on each lace cross all the way up like regular laces. But definitely try a pair of Salomon boots on, I really like mine once they are on my feet
silverwhale is offline   Reply With Quote