Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Stevens Pass :D
Thread: Stevens Pass :D
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 10:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
xsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by huckfin View Post
sure... ride hogsback on a weekend if you like standing in line for 30 minutes, only to have a 30-45 second ride back down to the lift, only to stand in line for another 30 minutes, rinse and repeat...

my suggestions would be to go straight to the backside and stay there until it closes at 4.

enjoy...
I have never been to the backside.. is it a lot of blacks?
I'm just an intermediate boarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayeby View Post
You won't need the snow tyres. It hasn't snowed in awhile so you won't even need chains. My group arrived around 11am last Sunday and managed to get into the first lot, though it was much busier than at 9am which is when we normally arrive (leaving around 6:30 but we make a few stops to pick people up).

Stevens on the weekend has been packed ever since ski/snowboard school started. My friends who could do the backside escaped there but the rest of us stuck to Brooks and Skyline, which were both far less crowded than Hogsback. Last Sunday you could almost ride straight onto the Brooks chairlift while Hogsback was chockers.
Thanks, i'll probably leave my house at 6:30. So even if I get there 30 mins early ill just take a quick nap
xsea is offline   Reply With Quote