Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Boot Stiffness: What do I want?
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 11:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
metoo

Thanks for the advice. Good information.

The main reasons I'm only concerning myself with these two boots in particular, is that I own the grey/white/black 32's and they are comfortable, so I know my size is in 32's and I generally buy things off the internet. Again, I know "look" is not the most important thing, but I hate not matching and these boot really limit my jacket choices. I only settled for them, because the black ones were out of stock and I needed boots urgently at the time and these fit great....in the store. The dual Boa boots compared to the single that I have, pull your heal to the boot better. The Focus can be had for good price right now. There may be a less stiff all black boot with dual or even single Boa [I'm not giving up on the Boa...Laces? NEVER] that will properly fit me better than the Focus, but the chances are low that I will find them in Houston, TX and at a price I'm willing to pay. That said, if a boot as stiff as the Focus is going to negatively effect my ride appreciably in my novice state, I'll just stick with what I've got for now. Again, thanks for the info.
metoo is offline   Reply With Quote