Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Which companies (brands) have faster bases?
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 02:03 AM   #75 (permalink)
RockSteady
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlude97 View Post
Those conditions are the result of suction, a very specific condition that would actually cause this. You know what works better at breaking this suction? Base structure. A nice base grind pattern or even better a structurn pattern prevents this from happening. In the other 99% of conditions other aspects of the board make more of a difference. I'm going to finish by leaving a link to a previous thread with quite a few well respected members posting their opinions, as well as actual science
http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boa...-dont-wax.html
Cool man, You sold me, my life just got a hell of a lot easier, screw wax, had no idea it all taboo. Guess all the focus on wax, its all just and industry trick to make money. Damn, I need to spread the word that Wax only helps in the most select conditions and only makes the most marginal difference. This is big news. Thanks Bro. I'm gonna save a load of money and tons of work and time. Your the shit.
RockSteady is offline   Reply With Quote