Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Alaska or Switzerland?
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 02:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
Kyle09

I have never been to Tahoe, but I will for sure go there probably this season. This is my big trip for the year I am planning, and am going with most of my family, and my parents are paying for me because it is my graduation present. I really want to do a heli drop & I read/looked at your blogs and they are simply unbelievable. The one problem with the heli drop is #1 no one I am going with is even near experienced enough to do a heli drop & #2 Its a shit load of money. I looked at the SEABA website and they have the snowcat boarding which is a lot more affordable, but still I don't know if anyone I will be going with has near the experience or skill to do back country boarding/ski. Our trip will be in Mid march so aleyska may not be the choice selection. But I am now leaning toward Alaska because I am looking for something geared toward chappy & snowolfs descriptions & everything in AK is a lot cheaper.