Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Alberta, Canada
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Freeride, start taking tricks from the park and throwing them down anywhere and everywhere. Things I love doing:
- Nose rolls, full speed down a black
- 180s everywhere. Jump from a solid carve and land in a solid edge and ride away
- Front and Back 3s anywhere, black, double black. They are harder outside the park, less height. Helps to ollie.
- Add butters to the end of you run, Tail spin 270 out, nose or tail spins, try all the different ones, switch, nose, tail.
- Add ollies/nollies to any trick
- Blunt slides
- Jump off of anything you can, pop, ollie/nollie, whatever you feel like
- All sorts of other stuff
I am relatively new to the park, but since I have been doing a lot of this stuff outside the park. It has made my park progression much faster.