Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Three Days three Mtns
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 02:48 PM   #21 (permalink)

Follow up:

Hit Stevens on Sunday, not to bad actually. Stayed pretty mellow since none of us had been riding much of late.

So we ended up hitting Baker on Monday (1/14). Super foggy but fun. No new snow so that sucked but I liked the runs. With only having my midwest legs I was feeling pretty good by the end of the day.

Tuesday we hit Chrystal (1/15). Blue bird day and inverse temps as you all know. Played on the blues all morning then my buddies wanted to take the gondola up and take those blues back over and down. Now I know its been a few years since I have been back to Seattle and hit the mtns but somthing about that day told me no to take that run off the gondola. Holy fuck that looked step as shit and windy as fuck. Way beyond my skill level. So I took the ride of shame back down the Mtn.

But other than that, my legs were toast, I laughed my ass off with my buddies and got to spend three epic days up in the Mountains. And actually finally got a real nice feel for working my front side toe turn/carving.
131441 is offline   Reply With Quote