Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - New Board Problems - can too little weight be a problem?
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 12:10 AM   #23 (permalink)
Denimgrl66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treegreen View Post
To be totally fair, if the "how old are you thread" is correct you actually aren't all that far off from our average aged rider who posts on this forum.

Back to the real point, it's good to hear you are willing to stick with it. As someone already mentioned if you ever have problems getting a friend or significant other to video you making turns is pretty useful. You can watch yourself and see what's happening, and if you're the adventurous type you can actually link the videos here and get really excellent advice. I'll probably go ahead and agree that another lesson would be the best route simply because you get immediate feedback.
Yeah, might try that...and interesting about age. And I forgot to mention that I have 4 kids, lol! But I look and feel young and am athletic so its made it easier to pick this up. It's the first time I've used a forum for anything and I'm really impressed with all the help!
Denimgrl66 is offline   Reply With Quote