Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Already better then last year-a few pics from mammoth
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 10:50 PM   #75 (permalink)
mixie
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wangta View Post

Mixie - shouldn't you be in SLC now for Sundance? I've actually boarded at the Sundance resort - it's tiny, but it was cool anyway. I felt so hipster

I don't schmooze, that's what sales people are for!! Im not nearly cool enough or good looking enough to go to Sundance. I hate that scene, I am a techie and want no part of that crap. I did work on at least one movie that's showing at Sundance! However my primary employment is television--mostly network and some cable.

Zom, now you know why I cut my xmas trip a week short and avoid weekends like the plauge!! I could have gone up this weekend but 30 minute wait for the gondi? No thanks! I MISS JUNE! :'( Spring is the best, no crowds and lots of corn and warm weather. Though I do love me some pow fo sho.

Did you hit up the backside? Chair 9 is looking good. Did I tell you Revo pushed till "at least mid Febuary" but it's looking like end of Feb to mid march before I work for them again. So that means LOTS of weekdays off in Feb! I am on storm watch starting NOW and we are GOING!

Last edited by mixie; 01-19-2013 at 10:56 PM.
mixie is offline   Reply With Quote