Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Already better then last year-a few pics from mammoth
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 12:39 AM   #77 (permalink)
Wangta

Default Re: Already better then last year-a few pics from mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixie View Post
this. Omg this. NEVER EVER GO BACK TO CANYON OR EAGLE UNLESS YOU ARE GOING HOME! I usually park at stump so I can stash food and clothes in my car...so I will deal with chair 2 to Mid Station or ch 3. Or ch 10 to ch 5 I heart chair 5....I don't know why but I do.

and don't forget chair 22 I hate chair 25, it's like a really long ride to nowhere... The back side is awesome but it means either a hike or long traverse back to main...and then you're back at main. Which is only good if you took the shuttle. I usually drive and park at the Mill.

and secret confession time...I hate riding chair 23...god I hate it. Why? I don't know Im scared of falling off and uh..I won't ride it alone I prefer the gondi, also less wind and sun exposure.
No chair 25? Really? On pow days that lift is killer. I had the best run of my life right before Christmas coming down the glades right next to the lift. It was incredible with feet of untouched pow. Like you No one seems to really go down this trail. But trust me - on pow day give out a go!
Wangta is offline   Reply With Quote