Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Already better then last year-a few pics from mammoth
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 12:56 AM   #79 (permalink)
Zombaco
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Yeah, I know better especially on a holiday weekend. But was trying to meet with friends and wanted a top run before I met up with my lady after her lesson. Doubtful I would have gotten back to canyon if I had gone up top.

Chair 25 is awesome too. Lots of trees and steeps, cut across the groomers to more trees. It's actually been quite nice in the early afternoon after baking in the sun all day. 9 is still my fav, can ride different lines all day down that. Love the backside but always a pain to get back, having to go thru main.

I think on crowded weekends if you can get first chair you're good anywhere for an hour, then ya gotta stick to certain areas. I'd really like a chair from 9 to the top of daves / dragons back or from the backside to the gondi shack.

Didn't ride the back today. Went yesterday with the cobra, and it absolutely slayed the wind scoured off piste. Probably the best board I've ridden. Super fun and surfy feel, but still damp enough to cut thru the crud. I would really like to take it out on a pow day. I think I really like the directional shape versus all the true twins I've ridden previously.

Last edited by Zombaco; 01-20-2013 at 01:04 AM.
Zombaco is offline   Reply With Quote