Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Vancouver 12-13 Season
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 09:26 AM   #486 (permalink)
mitch19

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSXRguy View Post
When does whistler season usually start and end? Im looking at possibly making me way there next year, but want to go when its not "peak season" but good snow also. What months am i looking at??
It depends what you are looking for. Are you hoping to luck out with some awesome powder days or looking to cruise a bit more while enjoying the sun?

Avoid the holiday times like the plague because they get SUPER FUCKING BUSY. Though now they have announced two lift upgrades, hoping to be up and running by the 2013/2014 season. I could see it cutting lift lines dramatically at times, however that will probably bring in more people so it's sort of a catch 22.

Check out the weekends as well to see if it is a Canadian/American holiday (not sure where you are from exactly) because that can bring in a huge influx of people.

Typically February/March are decent months to come up. last season we had basically blue birds the whole month of Feb and then 16feet of snow in March didn't get to ride a day
mitch19 is offline   Reply With Quote