Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - What is your job?
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 03:28 PM   #51 (permalink)
RagJuice Crew

Code monkey/computer programmer/software developer. What ever you want to call it. Started out studying engineering, switched studies and stuck with it. It pays the bills, is challenging and I don't hate it. Currently travelling the world snowboarding and managing to work a bit while doing so, as and when I want to fit it in*. Which is sweet! Would like to look in to doing something like that long term...

* (supposed to be working now! Hills are crowded, snow due this week, seems the right time to get it out of the way)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MccBeth View Post
Subbing... it is hit and miss. Today mostly just sucked at the end of the day because of a few students. Thing I love most about subbing... short notice, I can just put days down as no-call days and go boarding if a storm is coming in
That doesn't sound so bad! Most jobs are hit and miss - a job that's hit and miss AND let's you blow off days to board is kinda sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
I stoke people on snowboarding!
And we all, of course, hate you for being able to pull that off. In a complimentary way, obviously.
RagJuice Crew is offline   Reply With Quote