Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - What is your job?
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 03:28 PM   #51 (permalink)
RagJuice Crew

Code monkey/computer programmer/software developer. What ever you want to call it. Started out studying engineering, switched studies and stuck with it. It pays the bills, is challenging and I don't hate it. Currently travelling the world snowboarding and managing to work a bit while doing so, as and when I want to fit it in*. Which is sweet! Would like to look in to doing something like that long term...

* (supposed to be working now! Hills are crowded, snow due this week, seems the right time to get it out of the way)

Originally Posted by MccBeth View Post
Subbing... it is hit and miss. Today mostly just sucked at the end of the day because of a few students. Thing I love most about subbing... short notice, I can just put days down as no-call days and go boarding if a storm is coming in
That doesn't sound so bad! Most jobs are hit and miss - a job that's hit and miss AND let's you blow off days to board is kinda sweet!

Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
I stoke people on snowboarding!
And we all, of course, hate you for being able to pull that off. In a complimentary way, obviously.
RagJuice Crew is offline   Reply With Quote