Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Looking for Glove suggestions

8K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  Consonantal 
#1 ·
I'm looking for a Gore-Tex glove with removable fleece liner. So far I've found the "Burton Gore-Tex Under Glove " and "DAKINE Titan Glove"

Do you guys have any other suggestions? And if it comes down to Dakine Titan vs Burton, which one do you guys recommend?

Thanks.

#3 ·
I own the Dakine Titan mitt and love it. I just leash the mitt portion to my wrist and when I need my fingers I pop the mitts off do what I have to do and then pop them back one. They are super warm, almost too warm at times. I often pop the mitt off while on the chair for a few minutes. The mitt itself can be worn with out the liner of course. I have never had an issue with getting wet, and I fall down a lot...lol Just my opinion though.

#6 ·
I like the Level Halfpipe Goretex glove... comes with a removable liner and removable wrist guard. One sprained/broken wrist avoided an you have made up the difference in cost. The palm and fingertip have kevlar on them and so are super durable.

There are three people in my group that have been riding with them for 5 years and we all like them. They don't get in the way of grabs on a snowboard.

#15 ·
I have the Dakine Titan gloves and I love them. They are warm and breathe well, I've never had trouble with my hands sweating in them. I believe I got the mediums based off of their size guide and they fit my hands fine, they are a little on the tight side for me with the liners on, but I don't normally need the liners where I ride. I also love the nose wipe on the thumb, however I don't use the wiper, it just seems to hard or firm to use on goggles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.