Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Burton Restricted Mission bindings - bad ratchets?
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 08:10 PM   #19 (permalink)
Supra
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssassinMonLV View Post
Burton has poor quality stuff for their affordable price point. If you got maybe a set of Cartel's you would have been fine. I feel that Burton doesn't put enough of their time in their "affordable" things. The cheaper boards, boots, and bindings are really bad. I would suggest staying away from their lower end stuff and going for their higher end things. Or going with anything Ride, or Rome. They have excellent, solid, and durable stuff.
i guess you didn't read what he bought. Mission bindings are not low quality. wayyyyyy better than anything from Ride hahahahahahahaha

to the OP, wear just the inners around your house. I'm in the process of breaking in a pair. At first, just start with short time periods. Don't let it get too painful otherwise you'll develop a bruise that won't heal til the season's over. Sounds like your bindings should be warrantied (which you're doing) and maybe your boots too.
Supra is offline   Reply With Quote