Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Need advice: K2 www 2013 147
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 09:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
Durrrrduck

Default Need advice: K2 www 2013 147

Hey guys, Im currently looking for a new board, at the moment, I'm around 5'7 and weight 9st. Ive been doing all mountain riding, mixture of greens, blues, reds and the occasional black with some small jumps etc on the way, however I want to get into lots of jibbing, buttering and getting started on rails etc and the board I'm using the moment has hardly any flex at all and so am looking at a new board which is really nice to jib and butter with but can also handle runs down the mountain. Ive been looking at the K2 WWW 147 however from the limited reviews that I can find have suggested that it may be a bit too flexy and will be hard to ride on mountain runs. However Ive been considering that if I learn to ride mountain runs on a flexy board it might improve my technique as it will be less forgiving? Also loving the look of the WWW, the design looks sweet (and thats a massive factor in picking a board) :P Anyway open to suggestions! Please help!

Peace

Oli

Last edited by Durrrrduck; 01-21-2013 at 11:44 AM.
Durrrrduck is offline   Reply With Quote