Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2014 Snowboard Gear Preview Thread
View Single Post
post #132 of (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 08:45 AM Thread Starter
Wiredsport
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bordsmnj View Post
what is the other board and did you score a catalog? i'll buy it off you!
thanks for the images. i see a "rancho" in my future

seriously i'll buy it.
The other deck is the Assassin. I am not able to share the catalog yet. I am sure someone will poach that soon, though. It is that time of year

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|