Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Utah trip in March
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 10:06 AM   #4 (permalink)
NoOtherOptions
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhale View Post
Those are the dates I'm going as well - definitely hoping for good snow! I don't go in the park at all, so thanks for the tip - I heard Canyons didn't get as much snow, but I know the resort is huge acreage-wise. But I'll skip it then and try one of the other two! Where are you going? (I think I cut out Park City (crowds), Pow Mow (lifts not as good?), Brighton (small,busy?), etc. But I'm curious to know whether I was misinformed
I've been to Park City twice before. Both PCMR and Canyons. They are cool because they are pretty big, but outside of a few runs I wasn't personally wowed. Big and Little Cottonwood get's a ton of snow. Brighton/Solitude is great terrain wise from what I hear. My personal plan is one day at the Canyons (because I have a free mid week lift ticket there otherwise I wouldn't go) on Monday the 11th most likely. Then probably Snowbird, Solitude, then maybe Snowbasin or Brighton or a loop back to Snowbird or Solitude depending on weather/crowds.
NoOtherOptions is offline   Reply With Quote