Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - What is the most overrated ski resort?
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 01:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
Clayton Bigsby

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrathfuldeity View Post
calling out baker

its small, slow lifts, over rated snow, no night life, no service from the lifties, tons of local dirtbags...that track out goods within minutes, usually very poor visibility and bad flat light, has 4 cross traffic areas, narrow cat tracks, long drive, lots of places and ways to die...avy, treewells, headers, cliffs...often 1 or 2 inbound fatalities per year.

I was going to place BAKER on the list, but I just couldn't do it. If it weren't for BAKER, snowboarding would not be what it is today, but I do have to agree on only a couple issues, first the drive and second how fast the powder gets tracked up.

Another place I want to call out is Stevens Pass, it's not the snow or terrain, it's the damn crowds, the cost and the worst operated ski resort I have ever been to. Late openings everyday, parking lot attendants are clueless and you are guaranteed that every year the price of everything is going up $2
Clayton Bigsby is offline   Reply With Quote