Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Long Vid - Lake Louise last weekend
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 02:31 PM   #25 (permalink)
poutanen
Reformed Creep-o-saurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argo View Post
Looks fun. I bet those wide open runs are awesome in powder.... Straight.... Wide open turns. I think I may have to drop by that mtn one day.... Hard to tell the slope angle but looks around 40-45 degree slope.
Yeah! Here's a pic of that run/chute in the back last may. I think it's about 45 degrees at the steepest part, and probably a good 400m long or so.

And here's a view the other day looking back up...

If you make it up here let me know and I'll give you the grand tour! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
Haha ya I've been working... like actually working instead of being on here. I'm around though. Bought a house and getting married so this year sucks for getting to the mountains and I hurt my shoulder a few weeks ago, I'm about a week away from riding again so hopefully I'll be out soon. Do it, its a great learning tool, my 3's are noticably better now that I'm staying compact and holding my grab thx to video, and I'm way over rotating without effort so 5's are coming as soon as I nut up.
Sucks about the shoulder, hopefully it's better soon! I've had my share of shoulder injuries and it wasn't fun. Yeah I've got a new riding buddy out here who's a bit of a park rat, so he's forcing me to spend more time in the air. It's exactly what I need to sack up and start hitting the kickers again! This year I insist on spinning more.
poutanen is offline   Reply With Quote