Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Long Vid - Lake Louise last weekend
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 05:55 PM   #29 (permalink)
poutanen
Reformed Creep-o-saurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 509-pow View Post
idk if u did this but when u upload a video to youtube, its gonna ask if u want them to auto stabilizer ur video or something like that do not click yes. it will make the video look blurry at some points and make it move all over the place.
Yeah I did... I'm kinda on the fence about it. It makes it WAY more stable, but does like an underwater fishbowl effect every once in a while. I might try running the video again through powerDirector with their anti-shake enabled, and upload it that way.

In my vids if the helmet (black chunk on the left) is bobbing all over then anti shake is enabled through either youtube or the production software. Wish there was a better way. The good thing about Powerdirector is you can choose the level of anti-shake you want to go with. Somewhere around the middle actually seems to produce decent results.

I might do a couple back to back vids for you guys to help me out with. Find the best solution... Thanks!
poutanen is offline   Reply With Quote