Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 07:24 PM   #2696 (permalink)
david_z
Official SBF Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul View Post
this isn't me, but here's some of the features I have tried or am in the process of getting it down, up here at Searchmont. (about 1hr 20 mins north of highlands)

Going to be at the Highlands within the next 3 weeks, can't wait to see what they have together as I've only been to nubs so far this year.

You guys should consider a trip up if you have your passport, the terrain is longer and a little more challenging than the boynes.
I have heard good things about Searchmont (and bad things like it's frigid cold, but I can deal with that ) but unfortunately it falls in that realm of just far enough away that I can't really get away with the drive for a weekend, and if I'm going for longer than a weekend I usually try to head out West, but someday I would like to get up there & check it out. Unfortunately with a 9mo old daughter at home and a wife who's already getting slightly annoyed (but she does a good job of hiding it) at my addiction, it will not be this year.
david_z is offline   Reply With Quote