Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Utah trip in March
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 10:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
WasatchMan
Veteran Member

Pray for snow!

Depending on how many days you're there -

I'd start with Snowbird, then Powder Mountain, then Solitude/Brighton then The Canyons/Park City.

This is all based on powder days though, I'd hit different resorts depending on current conditions.

But like Snowvols said - Brighton is my favorite resort, it's taken me a few season to actually know everything about the mountain, it's actually pretty small compared to other Utah resorts. Brighton is all about knowing where to go, you can find powder - days even weeks after a storm. Brighton is great if you love cliffs, trees, chutes and AMAZING side or backcountry access. The area between "brighton"/milly that is closed off as "CLIFF AREA" - all of that back in that area is just a dream land.

I recommend Park City resorts not for their terrain, but if you come from a non ski area, it's cool to hit PC and have all the nice and cool stuff you see in ski movies. it's very touristy, the mountains can be fun. I wouldn't personally pay what they charge though. But if you're coming a long way to Utah to ride, one day in PC is always fun.

Last edited by WasatchMan; 01-21-2013 at 10:05 PM.
WasatchMan is offline   Reply With Quote