Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Granite Peak
Thread: Granite Peak
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 12:00 PM   #19 (permalink)
Hurricane

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyder View Post
I'm in on Feb 9th & 10th. Not sure if were driving up on the 8th or Saturday morning.
Looking forward to a personal guide to show us all the cool spots on the hill and so looking forward to dinner at that pizza place, even if its deivery to the hotel hot tub cuz I'll be so sore from all the riding !!!

Hurricane lets try and make sure you, me and Derp all meet up.
My friend and I will be leaving really early saturday morning and driving up. Probably check into the hotel and then head over. I'm guessing we will be there around noon. We will ride saturday and sunday then we are going to Devilshead sunday after GP closes and do their lift and room special for $65 and then head home monday afternoon. That will cut down on our drive time on the way home. We are coming from St. Louis.

So you know we are not park riders anymore mainly just freeride and tree runs when possible. But either way we should hook up and do a couple runs and drink a beer or two!

Weather channel is showing "record breaking lake effect snow" up North. Is any of that supposed to hit by GP?
Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote