Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Boot Questions
Thread: Boot Questions
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 08:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
snowsam17

ok thanks for all the help. it is clear to me that i need new boots and i will take all of the advice into consideration.

and grimdog, it is clear that you have a totally different definition of the term advanced rider than most people i know, as i would consider near-pro riders to be experts (a notch above advanced). In my standards i am upper intermediate/almost advanced but no where near expert. I can understand how our different perceptions of the term caused some misunderstanding. Also, the reason for the groomers is that i am on the ice coast and everything within five hours of here is almost exclusively groomers. I also play hockey during the winter and am in school so i really have no opportunities to take any trips to the backcountry. I know this makes my snowboarding opportunities fairly limited and i cant wait to get out to the pow as soon as i have the chance. But for now ill have to stick with bombing the groomers and catching air off of any shit i see on the sides of the trail.
snowsam17 is offline   Reply With Quote