Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Snowboarding Videos and Pictures
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 09:58 AM   #104 (permalink)
killclimbz
Veteran Member

The new Powder Whores trailer is up. I've been attending their movie premiers for the last three years as it is also a fund raiser for the Friends of Berthoud Pass. Considering that most of their footage is done by human powered effort their movies are impressive. Two years ago Bob Athey the Wizard of the Wasatch got a segment riding his splitboard even though PW films are Tele films. It seems this year a snowboarder gets a fair amount of film time. Good for these guys. I talked with them last year about having other disciplines in their films and they said that they have a few snowboarders (splitters actually) on their film crew. So they were considering adding some sideways footy for their next film. Good for these guys. Their films will always be rooted in Tele but I am glad to see them expand. Also, their films are very good, worth checking out if they come to your town. Fun guys to drink with for sure.
killclimbz is offline   Reply With Quote