Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Powder resorts?
Thread: Powder resorts?
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 06:05 PM   #83 (permalink)
PowderMonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MccBeth View Post
dude, quit your fucking whining. i drive 300 miles round-trip every time i go boarding, lift tickets 65. i work a part-time job and have barely enough money to pay bills. instead of bitching, i'm stoked just to be going. i wake up at 4 in the morning, drive 3 and a half hours, and use my fucking credit card with a smile. because the debt is worth it. if you really wanted better powder, you can make it happen.

also, you really shouldn't say 6 inches is a powder dump. it's not. it's still a lot of fun, but when it's that little... get used to trees. i'm sure most women would agree with me when i say that 6 inches isn't bad... but it's definitely not something to boast about.

quit your fucking whining and buy a helmet and some knee pads if you're that worried about hurting yourself off of greens.

stop bitching and get out to another mountain. you're acting like a child on here. throwing a temper tantrum on a forum isn't going to change anything.

but thanks for the lolz
You're so full of crap it's hilarious.
Well considering I like to go a few times a week, which is quite normal for any hobby. Explain to me how I could afford 65 bucks a lift ticket and like 50 bucks in gas? That's like 350-400 bucks a week. Nevermind the wear and tear on the vehicle. A car costs 50 cents a mile to run.Then I have to pay rent/car payment/gas/food/insurance/misc expenses ect. It's called being an adult. I don't have money like that. How about someone who has a job working at mcdonalds or walmart(the largest employer in america)? Their lucky if they take home 300 bucks a week. Give me a break. This is considered a "white"(rich man's) sport for a reason. Most resorts are GREEDY. As far as seeing a ton of people from nyc at a resort.....There's a lot of rich yuppies in ny. Ever look at the real estate prices in that city HELLO!! It's a hill with snow on it and a few chair lifts. Give me a break. The big resorts are making a killing with those outrageous lift tickets. One of the worst is jiminy peak. It's a tiny little hill almost to vermont and they charge nearly 70 bucks a lift ticket. Insanity.
PowderMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote