Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Powder resorts?
Thread: Powder resorts?
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 05:12 PM   #84 (permalink)
PowderMonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MccBeth View Post
quit your fucking whining and buy a helmet and some knee pads if you're that worried about hurting yourself off of greens.
I also ride blues as I said 1000 times. I like easier blues for right now and I also enjoy greens. I like cruising. Not sure I'd ever want to ride a lot of blacks. This is a HOBBY. Something for fun. It's not my life and I'm not willing to go into debt over it and I have no interest in getting hurt. The people on here aren't very bright telling people to push themselves and telling complete beginners to go on blacks. I've seen this idiotic advice on other threads. They'll end up getting hurt bad or crashing into someone else and hurting them. I see enough people getting in over their head and being a danger to themselves and everyone else on the mountain.

You're an amatuer Mccbeth no mater how seriously you take yourself. You're not on the dew tour. It's a hobby.

Oh and I'm tying to leave, but people keep this thread going to their own amusement.
End it here and I won't repost ever again. Goodbye

Last edited by PowderMonkey; 01-22-2013 at 05:19 PM.
PowderMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote