Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Why can't we hold on to female members?
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 05:25 PM   #138 (permalink)
timmytard
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSI View Post
Well I'm one chick that's new to the forum but definitely will not be leaving it anytime soon. I chime in here and there and love reading all of the comments especially the smart ass ones. I guess some of the chick fall out here is due to giving up snowboarding, taking offense aka no sense of humor, or just not feeling the need to chime in. I am sure it depends on background too. I love winter... Snowboarding, snowmobiling, cc skiing, and ice fishing...... Oh yea and another awesome part about winter, throw on a beanie no fixing the hair! Do I shop? Online mostly for only the above hobbies not girly shit! Ophra... No way am I gonna sit my ass in front of the tv when I can be outside enjoying winter! Like Mixie my last two jobs (service manager at a snowmobile shop and outside sales at an auto parts store) consisted mostly of working with guys and its rather fun when you can shock the shit out of them by keeping up with their smart ass comments. As for the sandwich hell yeah this chick is making the sandwich and handing it off to the hubby. I do enjoy cooking, baking, and cleaning though. At the end of the day I also make sure he gets one last show of love, shazam! Don't give up on all of us chicks, some of us are around here to stay and have a great sense of humor!

Sent from Verticalsports.com App
Got any sisters? send em on up here to Canada.

TT

Then I am so close to immortality
timmytard is offline   Reply With Quote