Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Powder resorts?
Thread: Powder resorts?
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 06:16 PM   #91 (permalink)
PowderMonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmitty34 View Post
Dude, it's an internet forum, what do you expect?

You brought this on yourself and made it worse by continuing the back and forth with people "provoking you for their own amusement."

Look back through the thread. There was almost two full pages of people simply trying to give you advice before the first wise-crack happend at the end of the second page....but only after you said some people need to improve their skills....which sounded really annoying to a bunch of passionate snowboarders when it comes from someone that has only been up 4 times.

It likely would have ended there if you would have clarified yourself without calling him a smartass, but you didn't so the began.
I specifically said if you can't go down a green run(no flat spots in this run...gradual consistent slope) with a few inches of powder then you need to work on your skills because I did it just fine as a beginner while turning. He basically said it was impossible to ride.

I never got my question answered which is what resort in the area does the least amount of grooming after a storm. That was the question and it never got answered. Anyway, this is my last post on here for sure. This like many internet forums are a waste of time.
PowderMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote