Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Powder resorts?
Thread: Powder resorts?
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 07:24 PM   #92 (permalink)
schmitty34
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowderMonkey View Post
I specifically said if you can't go down a green run(no flat spots in this run...gradual consistent slope) with a few inches of powder then you need to work on your skills because I did it just fine as a beginner while turning. He basically said it was impossible to ride.

I never got my question answered which is what resort in the area does the least amount of grooming after a storm. That was the question and it never got answered. Anyway, this is my last post on here for sure. This like many internet forums are a waste of time.
People tried to help but none of their suggestions worked because you didn't want to drive far and weren't willing to seek out powder. At that point people really didn't know how to help. Then.....You said something that annoyed someone, they poked at you, you called him a smart ass, someone else poked at you, you said that everyone that rides fast will eventually get hurt....so on and so on.

This forum is great for many people. It sounds like you don't know how to handle yourself on this type of forum. You said it yourself, you've experienced this before
schmitty34 is offline   Reply With Quote