Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Your Snowboard Vehicle.
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 06:47 PM   #1269 (permalink)
IdahoFreshies
Land of the Potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by irrballsac View Post

08 Taco. Stick shift or bust IMO. 4x4 limited slip diff. I just need power windows and locks and I'm golden for life.
Tacoma, nice! :fistbump:

I like my auto though, much easier for crawling and off roading.
Quote:
Originally Posted by corneilli View Post
That doesn't make any sense, FWD is much better to drive in winter conditions instead of AWD. With AWD the back of your car starts slipping if you even give a little gas in a turn (in the winter). You can't believe how many BMW's and Audi's I see around here who got of the road by slipping. If you can drive with ADW in the winter, the better for you. But if you aren't that experienced with driving, FDW is much better to start with in the winter. ADW owns, but in the winter I would rather have a FDW then AWD, or even better just give me a quattro
Quote:
FDW is better then ADW in the winter..
Quote:
Thanks for the language solution, I'm from belgium so I'm not that good with english.. I thought you ment RWD with AWD..

That's what I ment, I accidentally confused AWD with RWD.. You guys are right then, sorry for the problem
haha glad to see we got that squared away. But yes RWD blows lots in the snow and ice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
do they even make chaps with asses?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
I think they call them pants
IdahoFreshies is offline   Reply With Quote