Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Why can't we hold on to female members?
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 08:17 PM   #147 (permalink)
mixie
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer View Post
So you are saying that girls who enjoy shopping for girly things are what? They are just not as cool as you are?
to each their own eh? I used to feel that way and that I had to act boyish to be accepted. Mostly due to my technical job thati s very much a 'boys club'

but after awhile of paying my dues and proving I was better then the boys I now will wear skirts to work.

I still don't like to dress up or wear make up but that's cos I live in LA where PJs are acceptable attire and I am fucking LAZY.

However I love to cook, knit and sew and have a closet full of vintage clothing I've found at thrift shops and estate sales. I just bought a very 60s Jackie O style tweed suit for ten bux!!! I might wear out to dinner sometime just for fun. lol. Still can't do the make up thing, I hate it.

oh timmytard you never did post the pics of your six pack or busted up board did you? But thanks non the less and well...that was almost 20 years ago..Im uh...never mind