Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Powder resorts?
Thread: Powder resorts?
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 09:37 PM   #93 (permalink)
PowderMonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmitty34 View Post
People tried to help but none of their suggestions worked because you didn't want to drive far and weren't willing to seek out powder. At that point people really didn't know how to help. Then.....You said something that annoyed someone, they poked at you, you called him a smart ass, someone else poked at you, you said that everyone that rides fast will eventually get hurt....so on and so on.

This forum is great for many people. It sounds like you don't know how to handle yourself on this type of forum. You said it yourself, you've experienced this before
Experienced if before? Absolutely. Who hasn't ever read ANY internet forum/youtube comment section? The best are political forums(sarcasm). Very friendly people. But I guess that's life.

Everyone that does ride very fast WILL get hurt eventually. You will get hurt pushing limits. I've never met an alpine ski racer that hadn't blown an acl/mcl. Many injured permanently, some killed(rare, where as leg/knee injuries are a certainty). To deny the risk is delusional. Granted snowboarding is much easier on knees due to being locked in to the bindings with both feet and having soft boots that don't transmit force to the knee, but other injuries still happen obviously. Explain to me how that's not true? Notice you said someone poked me? As in telling me to STFU....Please. I provoked nothing on here. I was provoked. Just have a mod shut this stupid thread down. It's asinine at this point. I'M DONE NOW.

Last edited by PowderMonkey; 01-22-2013 at 09:41 PM.
PowderMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote