Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Powder resorts?
Thread: Powder resorts?
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 09:22 PM   #99 (permalink)
wrathfuldeity
Resident poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowderMonkey View Post
THANK YOU FOR A DESCENT RESPONSE!
(SOOO much better than a stupid lecture or calling me names and telling me to stfu!)
One thing though....

I don't like bumps though either! What I meant to say was I wish they would groom at the end of the day always!!! BUT then leave it fresh in the morning! What the place I went to was doing was they let it snow ALL night long while they were closed and then groomed 30 minutes before opening! Therefore no fresh powder(it was only like 4-5 inches). Always groom to take out bumps/chops. That's very dangerous leaving chopped up snow/bumps with a fresh couple inches of snow on top.
Little poo monkey...glad ur still around...u will eventually develop some cred. However ur a newb and a nervous one at that. I remember my first day of 6" of fresh on the groomed....I was screaming like a little girl and creaming my pants and I thought that was great til I got some more skills...and now I can pretty much find something fun to do irregardless of the snow conditions or the grooming/or lack there of. Hills are groom for newbs, mom skiiers....they take out the little bumps and chop you don't like. Around here 6" will not cover up the bump and chop; and if it freezes overnight it can be hellish for newbs. Also around here they merely groom the main boring stuff and the good stuff is impossible to groom and that is how we like it.

edit....the hill also groom because sometimes it would be too deep for newbs and moms

Last edited by wrathfuldeity; 01-22-2013 at 09:26 PM.
wrathfuldeity is offline   Reply With Quote