Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - POW - billy goat or TRS?
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 02:40 AM   #9 (permalink)
gabe

Hey,

Thanks for the reply - the reason why I am looking at the Billy Goat and, since walove mentioned it, the La Nina MC is that I only want to have one board for everything. I mostly ride ressort-accessible powder, or at least that is where I need the board to perform well. The kind of powder depends on the conditions, here it can vary from dry deep powder where you can't see your next turn to the slushy heavy stuff. I naturally prefer type 1 Still I want to be able to ride switch from time to time, do some buttering or hit a small kicker.

The reason I want a powder-board (or let's say powder-friendly boad) is not that I dive the nose all the time, but that my rear leg burns so much that I have to pause to give it some rest. It is just very exhausting to ride powder on my camber board and I am hoping that with the camrock profile I will have to do less work to stay on top.

Thanks again for your advice!
Gabe

edit: and concerning lib/gnu: I like the idea of having the float of a rocker board combined with the mtx-edgehold. I did not have the chance to try one yet, but I like what I read and heard.

edit2: btw I already had decided to get the Banana Magic till I saw the price tag, that is why the TRS was on my list.

Last edited by gabe; 01-23-2013 at 02:51 AM.
gabe is offline   Reply With Quote