Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - This is how we learn...
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 09:17 AM   #10 (permalink)
XxSnowbunnyxX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark85 View Post
I don't think you should delete. We know what you're saying.
It's a bad thing to happen but mainly sounds like bad luck and we should be glad that we managed to survive our teens. We've all done stupid things and this is the kind of thing that could have happened just sledging, poor kid was unlucky.
Thank you Mark I donno why I got so harsh about it. I think it's cuz I thought of my nephews doing something like that (cuz I immediately sent it to my 14 yr old snowboarder nephew) and it's upsetting to see that happen. Also PMS? I AM a woman after all lol. Anywho, the more i keep hearing about it the worse I feel.

I also heard some more news about it last night on tv... he was a snowboard instructor at Nashoba Valley in Westford, MA. They showed videos of him at Nashoba hitting the jumps and he flew high! They don't have a video of when the accident happened thankfully, these were just random footages they had to show how great of a snowboarder he was. I couldn't believe it. Foot in my mouth. I thought he was some noob where he was outside his house doing tricks. I'm surprised he didn't go to the mountain on his day off of school, unless he was planning to later on. Him and a few friends had made a jump at home and that's where he fell. Someone was asking for more details, so that's all I've got so far.
XxSnowbunnyxX is offline   Reply With Quote