Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Why can't we hold on to female members?
View Single Post
post #188 of (permalink) Old 01-23-2013, 08:54 AM
Leo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSnowbunnyxX View Post
Hmmm... well all I can say is that I normally don't do forums..donno why... I SHOULD cuz I like to talk and put in my 2 cents even when it's not wanted... I know this from using Facebook lol but I just stick with facebook. I guess it's cuz women don't do forums as much as guys, so I never hear my friends talk about them. I only know about online forums from guys I dated in the past and I never had a hobby that was big enough to have a whole forum about it. Now that I've been snowboarding for a couple years and I found this one, I figured hey why not!

Donno why girls don't stay on this one. I just joined this month and I'm not looking to leave anytime soon. I found this forum while doing a search on Bing.com about hot wax.

I think it also might be because there are just less women snowboarders then men.
I'll show you how to hot wax...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reviews and David Z's rants
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.