Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Powder resorts?
Thread: Powder resorts?
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 02:45 PM   #108 (permalink)
PowderMonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmitty34 View Post
I think you are dealing with revisionist history here. You brought up the idea that EVERYONE is going to get hurt on a black run just because someone mentioned that you should think about moving to the black runs if you really like powder. You are the one that made the leap from "trying out a black run in powder" to "bombing 40 mph" and getting hurt. You basically told everyone on this forum they are stupid for riding black runs because they are going to get hurt. How do you not see that?

I ride black runs all the time and I don't leaf down, and I don't go 40 mph....especially in powder. That is what we were talking about here. Once you have the skills to ride a black run on a powder day you will realize that it isn't that hard, you don't go that fast, and it is SUPER fun.
omg....I called everyone stupid for riding blacks? No I didn't. I meant to say people who go super fast are eventually going to get hurt. Maybe I type wrong on one of these threads. Wasn't really paying attention. That was never what this thread was about anyway. I never asked about black runs in my op. They groomed the black ones as well. Was the title of my post people who ride black runs are idiots? You guys start up some silly irrelevant debate because you don't want to see powder on few trails of blue and greens for a reason I don't really understand.

Who the hell cares what I or someone else rides!? Whatever you like to do lol I have fun riding greens and blues. You like riding the blacks. Good for you. Maybe I'll enjoy blacks too one day, but I'd still enjoy cruising powder on blues and greens. No reason you can't ride powder on the blues or greens assuming there aren't big flat spots and it's also dependent on how much powder. This is the east coast. How much snow is going to dump in 12 hours anyway? Some freshies are fun. OK, this is getting on my nerves now. No reason to continue arguing with strangers on an internet forum about a really silly argument.

Last edited by PowderMonkey; 01-23-2013 at 02:48 PM.
PowderMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote