Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - What is your job?
View Single Post
post #134 of (permalink) Old 01-23-2013, 05:37 PM
devo
Member
 
devo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: binghetto, N.Y.
Posts: 67
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: What is your job?

Grade 3 wastewater treatment plant operator.
This is what I do at work 90% of the time. The other 10% is shitty, literally.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1358980609077.jpg (24.5 KB, 168 views)

"If you dont live for something, you'll die for nothing"-Jasta
devo is offline  
 
 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome