Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Meadows on Rotary Night.....
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 08:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
pdxrealtor
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
holy shitshow. that line at hrm is insane!
Ya... i couldn't believe it when I went down to move my truck. Buddy of mine said he's seen it on pow days but that's gotta be rare. Every time I see the parking reports on twitter they're always pushing the HRM lot when the others are at capacity.

Good thing is after a drive down into govy and back the main lot was wide open so I could just cruise out and have a beer off the south canyon (think that's what that run is called) That and the 'tunnel' was wide open. hit that way too many times.

Bad thing is as I said ..... it was dangerous to be on the slopes. I tried to take pics of the fallers while i was on the lift, but they didn't turn out. The slopes were littered with them, seriously littered with people just sitting there after falling.

I mean, everyone has to learn or everyone has a fall but get the fuck up already. Get the FUCK up.

If I was the Wayne Gretzkey of snowboarding i'd have sprayed every sitter with snow. I was frustrated!

Nothing wrong with falling..... but for Christs sake get the fuck up immediately.
pdxrealtor is offline   Reply With Quote