Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - '12 Rome Mod Rocker + '12 Van High Standard = which bindings?
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 10:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Efilnikufesin

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS3_FTW View Post
This is my intro thread, http://www.snowboardingforum.com/wel...-my-intro.html but figured posting in here will get more hits.

I did use the search function, but no one has my setup. I did find setups that were opposite of what I have. So I am at a stand still for now.

This is my setup for now, until I find a new set of bindings. '12 Rome Mod Rocker board 159, cheapo Salomon bindings(maybe not) and '10 Van's High Standard boots sz 10. Is there a way to find out what style of bindings I have now?
I do like speed when on groomers and need something that can handle turns without washing out. At the same time, I like big air, jibbing, 50/50. I dont plan on buying new boots or board anytime soon and hopefully I can find a binding that suites my needs.

Thanks for reading
Just threw some Ride capos on my '12 Mod Rocker, great fit for the board. 390's (had a pair on it) seemed too soft, but was also looking at Targas, local shop just didn't have them in stock.

The Capos are real nice and fairly stiff, but with flex where you would want it, very happy with the purchase. Comfortable as well. The board seems to like about a 7 stiffness or so binding give or take.
Efilnikufesin is offline   Reply With Quote