Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - What is your job?
View Single Post
post #141 of (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 12:00 AM
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: WY USA
Posts: 16
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Originally Posted by devo View Post
Grade 3 wastewater treatment plant operator.
This is what I do at work 90% of the time. The other 10% is shitty, literally.
I have done nothing 90% percent of the time as well in past jobs. I hated it. How do you feel about that?
sereneview is offline  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome