Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Any Bunnies in the Roaring Fork Valley, CO??
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 11:08 AM   #28 (permalink)
JeffreyCH
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSnowbunnyxX View Post
haha props to her! if I was still single I might do that lol. not gonna lie tho, when I WAS single I was hoping to find a great guy (which I eventually did on Plenty Of Fish and we've been together 2 years so far... the guy who got me into snowboarding), when dates didn't work out, I thought "well... it wasnt a complete waste because I got a free meal" haha
I met my GF on facebook, going on 3 years now, turned out we sort of knew each other from jr.H./H.S. (she was my cousins best friend in jr.H and I was in H.S. at the time but vaguely remembered her from back in the day lol) Before that I did the POF thing, and it seemed like most of those...ummm...were just looking for a free meal/drinks/boat ride, never amounted to anything

Edit: off topic but who cares topic was stupid to begin with. Why is it that chicks seem to need to change a guy? Not all, my current GF has figured out I'm set in my ways and not changing at all, ever, and loves mt the way I am. Case in point, I dated a chick for about 4 months, after watching me SB at the local hill she stated "Honey if we are going to stay together you are going to have give up the silly wakeboarding and snowboarding, you don't need to show off any more" and " what if you get hurt and can't work" WTF?? See ya don't let the door hit ya in the ass

Last edited by JeffreyCH; 01-24-2013 at 11:15 AM.
JeffreyCH is offline   Reply With Quote