Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Any Bunnies in the Roaring Fork Valley, CO??
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 06:27 PM   #91 (permalink)
poutanen
Reformed Creep-o-saurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by neednsnow View Post
Dude: It is like any other social scene. If you walk in an say "hey, I'm going to "blank and blank" who want to come-along?" You're going to mostly get heckled and weird looks....but hey, there is always the stray chance that someone says yes to "hey, wanna go get after it?" Most likely, though, no.
Gotta agree with this. Went about it like a craiglist ad. SWSBM (single white snowboarder male) seeks SWSB (single white snow bunnies) for play time at the hill. No strings attached. Oh yeah. Baby baby look at that.

I bet I'd have better luck by saying "Hey all, heading to _______ in a couple weeks. Anyone want to meet up for some laps?" Then it's not creepy, you go ride around the mountain whether they're girls or guys. If any girls show up and you hit it off then whatever happens happens but forcing it pretty much never works.

And I must say STOP FUCKING OUT CREEPING ME! Ever since I got my promotion everyone's been stepping up the creepiness!
poutanen is offline   Reply With Quote