Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Any Bunnies in the Roaring Fork Valley, CO??
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 08:02 PM   #94 (permalink)
EatRideSleep
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by poutanen View Post
Hey baby, is that a board on your feet? Yeah? Do you like using that board? Yeah? Does it help you with your ironing? BTW that wasn't a sexist joke, it was a reference to Mixie calling my board the European ironing board.
Ah I knew what you meant. I keep up around here.

Your creep o saurus moves ^ stronger than the dude's on the chair

No wonder the ladies love ya here haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixie View Post
hahah I know what you mean. As much as I complain that dudes never hit on me it's usually because I never notice.

Ive had more then one occasion where some lame ass dude will try to talk to me and I just tear into him or make fun of him..Im such a bitch.

Then later one of my guy friends will tell me "Dayum mixie you SHATTERED that poor guys ego" I am oblivious to guys hitting on me. I just think they're being lame

Dear Poutanen I didn't coin the phrase euro ironing board I just stole it.
I never notice either! Unless it's blatantly obvious or bad. Apparently egos are also shattered when you don't notice AND don't tear into or make fun of them. Almost like they wonder if they said it all aloud or in their head.

Man I'm so happy I'm not a straight dude or a lesbian. snowklinger's quote is oh so true.
EatRideSleep is offline   Reply With Quote