Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Neversummer SL without rocker?
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 09:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
danmkiv

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
Where to begin on this one wow seriously?

As of the 08/09 season (this year in case people can't grasp that concept) the SL, Legacy, Infinity, Revolver, and Evo will only come with the never summer rocker.

TBT is on every Bataleon board so if you are scared of it then you can not ride one at all.

3 stage rocker which is what you find on K2, Rome, Capita, etc. etc. is the rocker you have to ride centered. Mervin and NEver summers you can ride it how you want its not going to matter.

If you're so scared of new technology you might as well just keep riding what you're on and be happy and content with nothing changing.
I guess with the new technology the only way for me to know is try it. I have heard overall good things about reverse camber tech, but it does take some getting use to. I suppose the neversummer SL is the way to go so that I don't have to worry about riding off center.

I have ridden a few of the new burtons that are pure shit - and another ride dh that felt pretty good. Something tells me that since all the companies are moving towards this technology, it is probably the future of snowboards. Anyone know how the NS SL performs on hardpack/icey conditions?